Tuesday, September 15, 2009

3 Highlighters, hundreds of pages, and a sermon

It has been more than a week since my last post. I have taken a flying leap into the Fall semester and am trying to get my "groove". I am taking the heaviest course load yet and working to maintain some balance but have yet to get there. I have read hundreds of pages and burned through 3 highlighters already and the semester is just one week old. I had the privilige of preaching again this past Sunday so the sermon prep took some time as well.
It is hard to believe this time next year I will be in the midst of my last semester but time keeps ticking by and the credits keep adding up! I covet your prayers now more than ever as I continue to seek God's guidance and strength in this journey. I don't have any deep theological thoughts this time, I am all thought out for the moment!
Peace!

No comments: