Tuesday, November 2, 2010

God loves...

I had one of those moments today, you know the kind when you finally get something? God is so amazing the way He teaches us things, but we have to be tuned in to be taught, our ear has got to be inclined to hear. I confess I have been moving at a pace that I do not wish to maintain and at times it is a detriment to that hearing. Though my morning meetings with God are being kept, many days have a way of escaping me before I remember to breathe deeply.

There are so many people in my life that deserve more of my time, me included :) but I was thinking of one in particular today. She kind of flies under the radar. I'm not sure if she really doesn't want to be known or if she is in fear of some sort of judgment for who she is. I know things about her she probably doesn't realize that I know while I am certain others in her life don't know. I used to fear that if "they" found out they might judge, and I would quell this fear with the thought that if they spent enough time with her they would love her so much that even if she was completely exposed, it wouldn't matter. I caught myself here, because I have made my own judgments and came to the DUH! conclusion, that God knows every hair on her head, He knows everything about her, and still He loves, He loves. Nothing can separate us from that love. Nothing.

Romans 8:38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[a] neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Amen, thank you Jesus!

No comments: