Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Holy Hangover!

Well, more on Easter. All of the pastor people I know are riding high from their Easter's. One guy I love out of Washington baptized over 300 people in all of their Easter services. Crazy! Well all told they do have several campuses and had a total of 20 services but still, that is more than 10 people a service!
What was your Easter like?
I was beyond exhausted from a Friday duty shift at the hospital, sister's wedding last weekend, Sierra's sixth birthday, and school, work, etc. Need I go on? Seriously I think I half cried through most of the service I attended and was incredibly moved when 3 young men were baptized. Wow! In the midst of it I thought, wow, I get to do that some day. I want to do that a lot. These are eternity changing events. This is awesome. It's kind of how I felt when I told it like it was in the hospital a few weeks ago and the Spirit really moved. I want more. This is intoxicating and addictive and there is nothing else on this planet like it. God is so amazing!
Tell me about your Easter!

No comments: