Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Remember...

As I typed that title I was reminded that I have written before on remembering.
I am remembering that one year ago I was in Jordan, seeing and doing some amazing things. I am remembering what God has brought me through to get me to this place in time, to the person that I am now. Remembering has been a key part of my Christian journey. It is so much of what propels me forward when I don't think I am capable of taking another step. It is looking in a rearview mirror and then straight out the windshield in front of me and somehow seeing so much more clearly. It is evidence of God's faithfulness, providence, and provision through this journey.

The hard part about that clear shot out the front windshield is staving off the desire to try to see around the next corner, but instead just trusting that all is well, because I am not in the driver's seat, my Creator is (who better?) and I am the co-pilot. :)

No comments: