Monday, September 8, 2008

Sharing your life message...

I have this file that I have been collecting things in for the last year. It is stuffed with slips of paper, vitamin water labels, quotes that inspire me, journal entries ripped from my journal, quotes from scripture, well, you get the picture. One piece of paper shoved in there has Rick Warren's 2 cents on sharing your life message with some pretty soul bearing questions to ponder, so I thought why not, I'll bite. So that is what I will be working on these next couple of weeks.
A few things I know: People crave authenticity, transparency, and sincerity. I do. Don't you? I know it is a little scary but I think we owe it to each other. It is part of journeying together in life. That is what I want to be to all who know me. What I want everyone to see more than anything though is that I am who I am because of who He is and who He has made me and is still making me, a constant work in progress, struggling and straining to just let Him do His work in me. What I long for even more is for Him to work through me!
Some of the things I will be diving into: What God has taught me from failure, what God has taught me from a lack of money, what God has taught me from disappointment, what God has taught me through illness, and more. Stay tuned.

No comments: