Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hhhhmmmmmm...

I don't know what to write, but feel the need to write something. It has been a busy week with Monday at the counseling center for didactics then to the hospital for clinical time with patients and families. Tuesday was my personal chef thing and then to the hospital for more clinical time. Today was a cook and freeze session, then meeting at the church and work for my internship. Tomorrow a birthday party and cleaning out my office...my classes start back up next week, my second Greek and UM Polity and Discipline. I cleaned my office after to school was out and it stayed clean for awhile, and then things started piling up again. I guess life is kind of like that sometimes too!
I work my second on call shift Friday night at the hospital, so I am pretty much resigned to some calls to emergency and maybe to a trauma, arghhhhh. If you are reading this before then, pray for me. Pray that all that responds to those calls has nothing to do with me and everything to do with God!

No comments: